Main content of the website

Administration FAQ


Tax certificates may be requested at our Administration office for $35, or by mailing us a request with a cheque for $35.


What is T.I.P.P.S.?

Tax Installment Payment Plan Service is a payment plan which allows tax payers to make twelve monthly payments for taxes.

Who can go on T.I.P.P.S.?

  • If your tax account is current, and
  •  If you have banking privileges at a financial institution, and
  • If your name is on the property title

How can I apply?

Complete the application form and return to the Administration Office with a "void" cheque


How can I contact Manitoba Assessment?

Call Selkirk Assessment Branch at 1-866-262-9786
Or visit the Manitoba Assessment Website here


How can I pay online?

A customer can set up bill payments through one of the following institutions:

Each bank has two separate accounts one for TAXES and one for UTILITIES.  To find the appropriate payee, please contact your bank.

  • CIBC
  • RBC


What is P.U.P.P.S.?

Pre-Authorized Utility Payment Plan Service is a payment plan which allows your quarterly utility bills to be automatically withdrawn from your bank account.

What is the utility bill schedule?

January 1 - March 31Billed April 15, Due May 15
April 1 - June 30Billed July 15, Due August 15
July 1 - September 31Billed October 15, Due November 15
October 1 - December 31Billed January 15, Due February 15


What if I am late?

  • Penalties of 1.25% will be added on the first day of every month that you are in arrears.

What happens, if I don't pay my utility bill?

  • All outstanding utility balances are transferred to the tax account as at December 31st of each year.

I am moving. What do I do?

  • Water - on the very last day that you are in the house, write down the read from your meter and call it in to the administration office at 669-8198, along with the forwarding address for a final bill.
  • Sewer - contact the administration office and provide your forwarding address for a final bill.


Why do I need a lottery license?

  • The municipality has the authority to license charitable organizations and religious organizations located within East ST. Paul to conduct and manage a raffle lottery where the total prizes do not exceed $3,000.00. For any raffle lottery where the total prizes exceed $3,000.00, application must be made to:

Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba
800 - 215 Garry Street
Winnipeg, MB R3C 3P3
Phone: 204-954-9424
Fax: 204-954-9450
Toll Free: 1-800-782-0363


How do I submit an article for the newsletter?

  • Send the information to at least 6 weeks in advance of distribution.
  • Articles will be reviewed for content and subject to space availability


What do I need to know about West Nile virus?

"What you need to know about West Nile virus" brochures may be picked up at the Administration Office, or can be accessed at the Province of Manitoba website -, You may also call Health Links at 788-8200 or 1-888-315-9257


(located at 3021 Bird's Hill Road)

Can I display anything on the sign?

  • Any information announcing support services; safety, health, holidays, festivals, athletic events and information featuring the attractions and events in East St. Paul will be posted on a space available basis.

  • Organizations may obtain a "LED Sign - Message Request" form at the Administration Office or download a copy HERE.