The RM of East St. Paul is offering an E-billing option for utility statements.
Please complete the E-billing Service Agreement below if you would like to go paperless and receive your quarterly utility bills via email.
Terms and conditions:
- The Utility invoice will be provided to the subscriber as a PDF attachment via the email address supplied.
- It is the subscribers’ responsibility to provide the correct email address and to inform the RM of East St. Paul of any changes to their email address.
- Non-receipt is not justification for late payment and penalties will apply.
- If you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this service, you will no longer receive a paper utility invoice from the RM of East St. Paul.
- If you are registered for the pre-authorized utility payment plan (PUPPS), terms and conditions to the PUPPS program still apply.
- The customer is responsible to pay in full and on time. Failure to receive or lost utility statement will not be accepted as reasons for non-payment or exemption of late penalties.
- Utility bills are sent quarterly (every 3 months). If you do not receive your utility bill please call our office @ (204) 668-8112.