Phone: (204) 654-3082
The East St. Paul 55+ Activity Centre is fully equipped with public Wi-Fi, sofas, chairs, a library, a fully functional kitchen as well as dining tables and chairs in a large bright space.
It is operated by the East St. Paul 55+ Activity Club which is comprised of vibrant and active East St. Paul “seniors” dedicated to providing activities and events for the betterment of East St. Paul seniors.
Membership in the Club (current annual fee of $10) entitles members to participate in any activities held at the Centre. In the past, we have offered many activities, including:
- Artists of East of the Red
- Book Club with the Bookies activity group
- Cribbage and Whist with the Card Club activity group
- Line Dancing* with the Step in Timers activity group
- Musicians – with the Grey Grit activity group
- Quilting and Stitchery with the Material Girls activity group
- Yoga with Body Benders Yoga activity group
- Zumba* with Silver Fox Zoombers activity group
* These activities are currently looking for volunteers to coordinate them.
If you are interested in volunteering or joining one of these groups, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Quilting/Stitchery||1st & 3rd Monday||11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Book Club||4th Monday||2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Cribbage||Tuesday||1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Whist||Friday||1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Pool||Tuesday & Friday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Quilting/Stitchery||Wednesday||10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Musical Group||Wednesday||7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Yoga||Monday (Zoom only)|
Friday & Saturday
|9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.|
|Yoga||Thursday||10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.|
|Yoga||Tuesday||6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Artists||Thursday (fall/winter)||6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Shuffleboard||Thursday (October - April)||1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|6:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.|
Need activity coordinator