Employment Opportunity - Heavy Equipment Operator
Posted: November 9, 2015
Job Type: Full-Time Term (with the possibility of becoming permanent)
Salary: $20.51/hr - $25.65/hr (as per CUPE)
Closing Date: November 27, 2015
- Moderate experience as a heavy equipment operator performing duties such as excavation, road rebuilding, snow removal, and loading trucks.
- Experience operating equipment such as backhoes, graders, grass cutting equipment, and water or dump trucks is essential.
- Ability to read engineered drawings is required.
- Experience in basic maintenance of equipment is required.
- Some experience in supervising staff is preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience dealing with members of the public and various other stakeholders in a professional and efficient manner.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision and also effectively in a team environment.
- Knowledge of safe working procedures is necessary.
- A valid, Class 5 Manitoba Driver's license with air endorsement.
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Registration Check are required.
R.M. of East St. Paul
1-3021 Birds Hill Road
East St. Paul, MB R2E 1A7
The R.M of East St. Paul thanks all candidates for their interest in this position, however, only those individuals considered for an interview will be contacted.